Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019 – (7 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Oasis Africa Consulting Limited job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- When will Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Job Description
Oasis Africa Consulting is the trading name of Modup-Oasis Consult Limited. Our founding team has over 16 years of combined HR experience providing innovative Human Resources (HR) and Enterprise solutions to various organizations.
♦ Car/Truck Electrician
♦ Assembly Plant Production Manager
♦ Hiab/Forklift Hydraulic Technician
♦ Truck Mechanic (Diesel Engine)
♦ Senior Sales Consultant
♦ Sales Executive – Inverter, Solar, UPS, Battery
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers and Lagos
♦ Power Plant Manager – Gas
Location: Lagos/Igbesa- Ogun
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Oasis Africa Consulting recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.